one more what i can say for you.


Say What You Wanna Say..........

Tonight .. i don't know  why I wanna write something sweet here...
I just want you to be the one part of my blogger diary ..and yeah..  you had to be someone who has touched me...touched my heart as Well !!
How can I say for you............
you are so cute than I've Seen
i did'nt  Think you are really really a kind person..you are so Good at all
You are so warm that i know

at that time for some reason ..
I wanna hold your hand and hug you with all my heart
but.... i didn't grab it
for some reason there's a sense of  i wanna be with you even though I only saw you once and I don't know who are you.......I really don't know..
I wanna catch you and  stay beside you forever......oh !!!  how can I say..........
I miss you TOnight Mister..........
I love you too..............

Komentar

Postingan Populer