Lee Seung Gie Ingin Bekerja sama Lagi dgn Han Hyo Joo (MBC SECTION INTERVIEW)

These we are...we found the hottes news after a long long timee waiting for !!! so, you can't hide it all. Seung Gi and Hyo joo will became a real life. hehehe se

Lee Seung Gi Wants to Work With Han Hyo Joo Again

Actor Lee Seung Gi recently sent fellow actress Han Hyo Joo a love call to work together again.
It was while the actor was being interviewed on MBC‘s “Section TV Entertainment Talk” when he was asked, “Among the female actresses you’ve worked with, who have you experienced the best chemistry with?” that the actor replied, “Han Hyo Joo.”
He went on to say, “She always had this great energy while shooting ‘Brilliant Legacy.’ If I ever got the opportunity, I would love to work with Han Hyo Joo again either in film or drama.”
Naturally, the talk of lead female actresses lead to Suzy, whom Lee Seung Gi had worked with in drama, “Gu Family Book.” He said, “I would say that Suzy would be any guy’s type.” 
On his ideal type, Lee Seung Gi confessed, “I used to prefer the adorable and slightly clumsy type, but now I would say my ideal type is a woman who I feel comfortable around and is very considerate of others.”
He also joked, “When I first debuted, I had many older acquaintances. Over time, that ratio has been reduced drastically.”
cr:  soompi

[NEWS] LEE SEUNG GI SENDS A LOVE CALL TO HAN HYO JOO

Lee Seung Gi sends a love call to Han Hyo Joo.
On MBC Section TV aired September 8, he asked “Amongst all your co-stars who do you feel thw most comfortable with? He said “Han Hyo Joo”, and add they cooperate before in “Brilliant Legacy” and felt comfortable each other. He wishes will act together again trough movie or drama.

Komentar

Postingan Populer